Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 19, 2008

[the] cell therapy group is launched



So it's official. I'm taking the leap - well at least a little baby puddle jump. I've spent this week launching my own consulting business.

I won't make this an advert for my business - if you're interested, you can check it out at www.celltherapygroup.com.

I've accessed all kinds of great online tools that make starting one's own venture now so easy and cost-effective. The domains are registered, website is up, email is working, North American toll-free number is in place, contract templates are done, logo has been delivered, business cards are ordered -- all of the above for under $500! Not bad, huh?

My first job rolled in yesterday - a project focused on market analysis, market positioning, and business strategies for a young but not start-up company in the cell therapy sector. Should be interesting.

In the meantime, I've decided to learn about the blogosphere with this little experiment and also signed up today for Twitter .

I can't promise to be as eloquent or as well researched as J. Rowley was with Regeneration Station before he iced it but my intent is to provide my ongoing commentary, insights, opinions, and general ramblings on the cell therapy/regenerative medicine industry along with the occasional update on what I'm up to like conference reports, business updates, etc. Don't expect anything too controversial or secretive -- I do have clients to protect and solicit after all!! :)

Anyway, I hope I can offer an interesting voice and in the meantime develop a network of readers, colleagues, and (this is your invite...) co-contributors.

Blog to you soon!

--Lee

No comments: